Voodoo 13 adjustable rear toe arms for the FR-S/BRZ/86/STI/WRX and 09-13 Forester SH give you the adjustability needed to get your toe back to spec after you’ve lowered your car. Our arms are engineered and designed for high performance street and race vehicles. They replace the soft rubber OE bushing with a rigid spherical bearing for increased handling and performance, but sacrifice noise and comfort.
Our adjusting rod is made from 6061-T6 aluminum which ensures our arms are incredibly strong and lightweight. MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize finish is available in two colors Hard Clear and Hard OD Green. CNC stainless steel spacers are machined in house and work in conjunction with high quality made in the USA QA1 spherical rod ends. Grade 10.9 zinc plated hardware is included for installation.
All of our products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at our Gilbert, Arizona facility using only the best materials from US suppliers.
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminum adjusting rod
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodize finish
- CNC stainless steel spacers
- QA1 spherical rod ends with self-sealing and self-lubricatedÂ Nylon/PTFE injection molded raceÂ that keeps out dirt and debris
- Grade 10.9 zinc plated hardware included
- Scion FR-S 2013-2016
- Subaru BRZ 2013-2018
- Subaru Forester 2009-2013
- Subaru Forester XT 2009-2013
- Subaru Impreza STI 2008-2014
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2008-2014
- Subaru STI 2015-2017
- Subaru WRX 2015-2017
- Toyota 86 2017-2018