Note: Can fit 2002-2007 WRX by converting to STI rear sway bar assembly. Will not fit auto leveling HID models.
Voodoo13 04-07 Subaru WRX STI lateral links are designed and engineered for increased handling and response over the factory arms by increasing rigidity and reducing deflection. Precision CNC machined body from high strength aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum coated in MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize, CNC’d chromoly hardened steel adjuster, and stainless steel CNC’d machined spacers are used to ensure they will withstand abuse from street cars and track cars. Our placement of the 4140 heat treated steel dual adjusters and female rod ends make for quick and easy adjustment.
We use QA1 XM Chromoly Steel heim joints that are heat treated for strength and durability. The spherical rod end is self-sealing and self-lubricated because of their Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris.
- Camber, toe, and track width adjustment
- Adjustment Camber Range: +2.5° -1.5°
- Adjustment Toe Range: ±2°
- Adjustment Track Width Range: ±1in
- Energy Suspension bushings used in the rear arms
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction is extremely strong and lightweight
- Subaru Impreza STI 2004-2007
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2002-2007 (Can fit by converting to STI sway bar assembly.)