Truhart rear lower control arms are made from strong yet lightweight aluminum. Built with race quality heavy duty bushings for enhanced stability and strength over the soft stock bushings.Each lower control arm comes with three sway bar mounting holes.
Whether you are drifting, sliding or drag racing or just doing some spirited driving, these control arms will get your vehicle dialed for the road ahead. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
- Aluminum construction
- Heavy Duty Hardrace bushings
- Sway bar mounting bracket
- Dual shock mounting points allow to keep factory height or lower rear by ~0.5in.
- Polished finish for long life
- Honda CR-V 1997-2001 (All Wheel Drive & Front Wheel Drive)