Truhart rear lower control arms are made from strong yet lightweight aluminum. Built with race quality heavy duty bushings for enhanced stability and strength over the soft stock bushings.Each lower control arm comes with three sway bar mounting holes.
Whether you are drifting, sliding or drag racing or just doing some spirited driving, these control arms will get your vehicle dialed for the road ahead. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
- Aluminum construction
- Direct replacement for stock lower control arms
- Heavy Duty Pillowball bushings
- 3 sway bar mounting points
- Polished finish for long life
- Acura Integra 1990-2001 (Excludes Type R)
- Acura Integra GS-R 1994-2001
- Honda Civic 1988-1995 (Rear Fork Lower Mounts Only)
- Honda Civic Si 1992-1995 (Rear Fork Lower Mounts Only)
- Honda CR-X 1988-1991 (Rear Fork Lower Mounts Only)