Keeping proper alignment on your vehicle is absolutely paramount in making sure you have the most control possible. When a vehicle is lowered, the geometry of the suspension is changed affecting the surface contact your tires are able to make with the road. For maximum handling, you want as much surface contact as possible, as well as the ability to change these setting to meet any road condition. Our camber kits are designed to do just that. Give you the adjustment capability you need to correct your alignment and give you maximum control over the handling of your vehicle.
Made from machine welded, high quality steel and hardened rubber bushings, our camber kits offer an unparalleled amount of adjustments for most application. From street to track, Truhartâ€™s specially engineered suspension products give you the control to have your vehicle dialed in and race ready.
- Infiniti G35 2007-2008 (Sedan; Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti G35X 2007-2008 (Sedan; All Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti G37 2008-2013 (Coupe; Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti G37X 2009-2013 (Coupe; All Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti G37 2009-2013 (Sedan; Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti G37X 2009-2013 (Sedan; All Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti M35 2006-2010 (Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti M35X 2006-2010 (All Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti M45 2006-2010 (Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti M45X 2008-2010 (All Wheel Drive)
- Nissan 370Z 2009-2018