The BC Racing BR Series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action with your car. These coilovers feature easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR Series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable feedback in any scenario. BR Series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available on applicable kits
- Custom valving and/or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
|Top Mount Type:||RS = Front aluminum with rubber/OEM or rubber rear|
|Front Camber Plates:||N/A|
|Rear Camber Plates:||N/A|
|Front/Rear Spring Rate:||10K/5K|
Custom spring rates, Swift springs and Extreme Low kits available for most applications upon request with a 2-4 week build time.
- Infiniti Q50 2016-2017 (2.0T & RWD Only)