Voodoo13 dual adjustable front upper control arms for the Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37 are made from CNC milled aerospace grade 6061 aluminum, sporting not only dual adjustment functionality, but also an innovative impressive design. The slim upper spindle mount helps prevent upper control arm slap from excessively lowered cars, while utilizing an encased spherical bearing design that prevents deformation from impact or high driving forces over time. The easy to reach dual adjusters allow for both caster and camber correction, all while never being unbolted from the car, to suite any application.
- Camber Adjustment Range: +/- 2 degrees relative to stock arm and depending on ride height.
- Caster Adjustment Range: 4 degrees of caster adjustment is available separate from camber.
- Offset spacers allow extra caster adjustment
- CNC Machined Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Slim profile for extremely lowered vehicles
- Unique Design for aesthetics and 100% functionality
- Made in the USA QA1 spherical bearings and rod ends
- Infiniti G35 2007-2008 (Sedan, All Wheel Drive & Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti G37 2008-2013 (Coupe, All Wheel Drive & Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti G37 2009-2013 (Sedan, All Wheel Drive & Rear Wheel Drive)
- Infiniti Q50 2014-2017 (Rear Wheel Drive Only)
- Nissan 370Z 2009-2017