***May take 1-2 weeks for delivery from overseas***
The Ultra Racing Fender Braces are installed at the left and right sides of the front of the vehicle at the wheel arch or fenders. Fender braces can give extra support and strength to the chassis especially during hard cornering.
Most of the vehicle's front chassis over hanging is designated to carry the vertical loads from the front suspensions. It is very important that this part of the chassis is strong enough to take the bounce and rebound force of the suspension. Otherwise, there is no point of a good suspension if the chassis absorbs all of the force from the suspension.
- Improve handling and stability at high speeds and cornering, which makes safer driving.
- Provide better stopping performance.
- Reduce NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness).
- Increase stiffness of the vehicle's front chassis.
- Toyota MR2 Spyder 2000-2003