Truhart rear lower control arms are made from strong yet lightweight aluminum. Built with race quality heavy duty bushings for enhanced stability and strength over the soft stock bushings.Each lower control arm comes with three sway bar mounting holes and is finished off in a red satin anodized finish.
Whether you are drifting, sliding or drag racing or just doing some spirited driving, these control arms will get your vehicle dialed for the road ahead. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
- Aluminum construction
- Direct replacement for stock lower control arms
- Heavy Duty hard race bushings
- 3 sway bar mounting points
- Red Satin Anodized finish for long life
- Acura RSX 2002-2006
- Honda CR-V 2002-2006 (Front Wheel Drive Only)
- Honda Element 2003-2011