***PLEASE check dimensions of vehicle and seat before purchasing***
The CR1 racing seat provides drivers with the latest in looks, durability, comfort, and style. Its exquisite design makes it one of the best-looking aftermarket seats available today. Whether on street, the track, or off-road, the CR1 racing seat will enhance your overall driving experience. Like most Corbeau seats the CR1 features top of the line injection molded foam and strategically placed bolsters to eliminate body shifting. The CR1 is harness capable and an anti-submarine slot can be added to the base of this seat to accommodate a 5 or 6 point harness belt. High wear patches are strategically placed to protect your seat from abuse in the high wear areas, especially when getting in and out of your seats. The CR1 racing seat is available in Cloth, with leatherette high wear patches, Microsuede, with leather high wear patches, and 100% black Leather. As a rule of thumb, the CR1 will fit up to a 36-inch waist, while the CR1 Wide will fit up to a 40-inch waist.
(Contact us for more info)
- Anti-Submarine Slot: For a minimal charge, we can add a 5th slot in the base of this seat for the anti-submarine strap(s) on your 5 or 6-point harness belt. The 5th slot allows you to mount the anti-submarine strap in the optimal location without causing premature wear and tear to your seat base.
- Inflatable Lumbar Support: For many drivers, improved lumbar support is a must. The inflatable lumbar support is a simple and inexpensive way to get that increased lower back support. The lumbar bladder is controlled with a hand pump that allows you to inflate or deflate the lumbar to your desired support level.
- Seat Heater Installed: Corbeau Seat Heaters are among the highest quality and most affordable seat heaters on the market. They arrive to you installed in your seats and are easily wired to your vehicle. The patented heat flow system heats up your body in a matter of seconds.
- Seat Saver: One of the best ways to protect your new seats is with a seat saver. Seat savers are canvas like covers that will protect your seats from the elements. The seat savers slip on and off your seats in a matter of seconds and are sure to prolong the life of your seats.
- Shaved Base: For many drivers, lowering the seating position is a priority. With the shaved base option, we shave the foam in the seat base to lower your ride height. For this seat we can shave up to one inch without jeopardizing the comfort or integrity of your seat.