***PLEASE check dimensions of vehicle and seat before purchasing***
The A4 has been a favorite for years because of its incredible price and quality. When it comes to reclining race seats, the A4 is the best bang for your buck. The A4 was designed so that the overall width and seat base height would make it a great fit in smaller vehicles like the Corvette, Miata, and 240SX to name a few. That doesn't mean it's only a good fit in small vehicles as the A4 is also very popular in larger vehicles like Jeeps, Broncos, and Mustangs among others. Whether on the street, the track, or off-road, the A4 racing seat will enhance your overall driving experience. The A4 has top of the line injection molded foam and high wear patches are strategically placed to protect your seat from abuse in the high wear areas. The A4 is harness capable and an anti-submarine slot can be added to accommodate a 5 or 6 point harness belt. The A4 racing seat is available in Cloth, with leatherette high wear patches, Microsuede, with leather high wear patches, and 100% black Leather. As a rule of thumb, the A4 will fit up to a 34-36 inch waist while the A4 Wide will fit up to a 38-40 inch waist.
- Anti-Submarine Slot: For a minimal charge, we can add a 5th slot in the base of this seat for the anti-submarine strap(s) on your 5 or 6-point harness belt. The 5th slot allows you to mount the anti-submarine strap in the optimal location without causing premature wear and tear to your seat base.
- Inflatable Lumbar Support: For many drivers, improved lumbar support is a must. The inflatable lumbar support is a simple and inexpensive way to get that increased lower back support. The lumbar bladder is controlled with a hand pump that allows you to inflate or deflate the lumbar to your desired support level.
- Seat Heater Installed: Corbeau Seat Heaters are among the highest quality and most affordable seat heaters on the market. They arrive to you installed in your seats and are easily wired to your vehicle. The patented heat flow system heats up your body in a matter of seconds.
- Seat Saver: One of the best ways to protect your new seats is with a seat saver. Seat savers are canvas like covers that will protect your seats from the elements. The seat savers slip on and off your seats in a matter of seconds and are sure to prolong the life of your seats.
- Shaved Base: For many drivers, lowering the seating position is a priority. With the shaved base option, we shave the foam in the seat base to lower your ride height. For this seat we can shave up to one inch without jeopardizing the comfort or integrity of your seat.